Discover what’s onboard the latest addition to the Carnival Cruise Line fleet…
Carnival cruises are at it again, they’ve set about creating another innovative cruise ship, demonstrating how much the cruise travel industry is changing. With a focus on fun and excitement, Carnival ships are quickly become one of the preferred ways to travel and see the world. Their new ship, the Carnival Vista, has lots of brand new features as well as some of the existing Carnival line favourites such as the Blue Iguana pub and Punchliner Comedy Club. Due to launch on 1st May 2016, the Vista will make its first cruise to the Mediterranean. From May to October the Vista will be based in Barcelona, running 17 departures on 6 different itineraries including popular ports like Pisa, Livorno, Marseille and Civitavecchia. Following this spectacular summer season, the Vista will head to New York on October 21st. From there its next destination is Miami where year-round eastern and western Caribbean cruises will be available.
Here’s six of our favourite things about the new Carnival Vista:
- Dining Options: There’s 10 different dining venues onboard. From Fat Jimmy’s C-Side BBQ which serves up grilled favourites to the Mongolian Wok which specialises in delicious stir-fry.
- Dr Seuss: Kids will love the Dr Seuss Bookville area which is kitted out with bright colours, quirky shapes, Dr Seuss illustrations and fun furniture. But let’s not forget the books! This fun reading space has shelves which are packed with exciting stories.
- Serenity: Sometimes as an adults you just need a little peace and quiet so that you can relax, snooze or enjoy a cocktail or two. The Serenity Adults-Only area provides just this.
- SportSquare: There’s so much to keep you active and entertained in the SportSquare. The all-new SkyRide is like a bike ride above deck, where you peddle your way around the course. If you don’t have a head for heights then how about mini golf, bowling, volleyball or ping pong?
- WaterWorks: Bigger and better than ever, WaterWorks is like a onboard waterpark. Complete with spiralling slides, a giant waterbucket, a raft slide and most notably the all-new Kaleid-O-Slide!
- Cherry on Top: What better to round off our onboard favourite than the Cherry on Top candy-and-more-store. Here you’ll find walls and shelves stacked with a jaw-dropping array of colourful sweet treats. There’s also a premium icecream counter with a overwhelming selection of toppings to choose from.
Want to see a preview of what the Carnival Vista will look like? Check out this video below…
Carnival Cruises have created these graphic renderings of how the onboard restaurants and pool areas will look…
Are you looking forward to the launch of the Carnival Vista? If you’re interested in being amongst the first to cruise on the ship, you can find the cruises available on our website right now! We’ve integrated the cruises with our convenient Smart Packages to make planning your cruise holiday as easy and seamless as possible. Visit the Carnival Vista profile page on our website and click the Sailing Dates tab to see the cruises we have available by departure date.